Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Project Pan Update #1

Today is the first update of my Project Pan! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I picked 10 (it became 12) products I want to focus on using up. If I used up one product I am going to pick another one to replace it. On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I will be updating you every two weeks on the progress. Below are the pictures the left is the start and right is two weeks later.

Face


1. NYC Sunny Bronzer- This bronzer still won't die! I see a little progress, but hopefully we can see major project next time. I love this bronzer, but I really would like to try some others. 


2. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented BlushI love this blush. I can see a little progress between the two pictures which makes me very happy! 



3. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in Light- I hit pan on another color! I have been using a light layer of foundation and been using these concealers all over my face and it has been working out well. Hopefully, I can hit pan on the last color by next update, it is getting close. 

Eyes 


4. Blush Cream Eye shadow in Azure- I took out the stopper in this just to see if I could so, it is hard to see exactly how much I have left. I have been using this mainly between a primer and my shimmer pallet (below) to keep my eye shadow in place and it has been working wonders! 


5. E.L.F. Shimmer Eye Pallet in SunsetI have been using this pallet as an eye base and on some days a highlight. This pallet can look greasy, so I use it as a highlight on days that my face looks dry and it helps it. 


6. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in NeutralsI hit pan on the dark brown color! That color actually shows up as a clear shimmer color which I have been loving putting over my matte eyeshadows in the pallet below. 


7. Mom Pallet- I hit pan on one of the lip products! I love that this is the eye shadow in my project pan because it is so easy in the morning! I can do my makeup and not have to worry about what I am wearing because these matte neutral shade go with anything! 

Lips 



8. Body Shop Coconut Lip ButterThe more I use this lip balm the more I am loving it! It really moisturizes my lips! I am glad I already have other lip butters  to use from the Body Shop when this is gone. 





9. E.L.F. Glitter Gloss in Bronze Bling- Before I started this project I thought this was a great lip gloss but the more I use it the more I can feel the glitter which I don't like. I am glad this is going fast because the glitter is getting annoying. 



10. Wet n' Wild in 502A- I have been trying to use this up and its a slow process I am really going to focus on reapplying throughout the day so this lipstick can be gone. It doesn't last long so if I reapply it won't be using it just to use it up. 

Random 


11. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & SetI have been trying to use this product. I have noticed it helps my makeup stay on a little bit longer. I don't think I am quite as far as my line is on the bottle. (It was wishful thinking.) 



12. Summers Hill Hand Lotion & Body CreamI finished the hand cream the day after I filmed my update! Both of these should be gone and I should be able to add another product by the next update! Get excited! 


Extra: St. Ives Apricot ScrubI finally figured out where I started. I don't think I really used that much up, but the first line was my guess. I have been using this almost daily and it has really helped my dry skin!  

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project pan I would love to see your progress! I am hoping my next update two or three products will be done so I can add in some more! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment