Wednesday, January 7, 2015

December 2014 Empties (Part 2)

Click here to see Part 1 (#1-15). 

16. Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion- I was not a fan of this lotion! I am not a fan of the smell of coconut and the formula was a little watery for me, as I like thick creams. 


17. Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer- This primer was okay. I think it did it's job of helping my makeup stay all day. I didn't notice any anti-aging benefits, but it was a smaller sample. I won't get the full size because I like primers that have a tint to them to help even out my skin tone (one of my main skin concerns). 

18. Skin 79 Super BB Cream- I loved this BB cream I had the full size of the pink packaging and I received two samples with it. I forgot how amazing the Skin 79 BB cream is! It is definitely one of the BB Creams I am considering once my others are gone. 


19. Mereadesso All-in-One Moisturizer- I received this as a sample in my Birchbox a few months ago and usually I am a fan of multi-tasking products. This product I wasn't a huge fan of, I didn't like that the products seemed more like a hydrating primer. It left a sticky feeling on my face afterwards like a primer and so I felt like I could only use it before I put on makeup and not right before I went to bed. 

20. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo- I received this product in my Birchbox a month or two ago and I liked it. I won't be repurchasing it because my Batiste Dry Shampoo in Light and Blonde has taken my heart! The Amika left my with a white residue that was hard to rub in. 

21. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion- I like the Aveeno brand. I am using a face wash and moisturizer from them currently and love them. I did like this lotion I thought it was very moisturizing, but again I like thick creams which this was not. 


22. Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance- I was not impressed with this product! I bought it thinking it would be the middle ground between a BB cream and foundation, but I was wrong! This product did nothing! I ended up mixing it with my foundation just so I could use it up! 


23. Truth Art Beauty Face Nourish- This product was in my December Favorites. This was the first month that I had used face oils consistently and I really liked them! All three I used are in this months empties! I plan on purchasing some face oils once I use up some of my other face products. Let me know if you have a favorite down below! 


24. Mary Kay Signature NouriShine in Gold Rush- I liked this lip gloss. It has some shimmer, but it was super soft on the lips. Towards the end if had a funny smell, but I think that it was because it was getting old. 


25. Benefit the Porefessional- I liked this primer. It wasn't my favorite, I don't struggle with pores and so I didn't notice a difference with this versus other primers. My favorite primers are ones that have a tint of color because color correction is something that I am always looking for. 


26. Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle- Repair Retinol Serum- This product was in my December Favorites. I loved mixing this product with the Keihl's and Truth Art Beauty Serum. I didn't notice any wrinkle repairing, so I don't think I will be repurchasing this for now. 


27. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips- This lip balm reminded me of Vaseline which really helped my chapped lips. I wouldn't repurchase this because I would rather just get Vaseline and I have other lip balm I like a lot better. 


28. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution- I really liked this face oil! I think it did a great job and I could see some of my discoloration be corrected when I used the three face oils together. I am thinking about purchasing this or something similar soon. 

29. L'oreal EverCreme Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Nourishing Masque- I usually don't care about my shampoo and conditioner most aren't bad but aren't great either. These were amazing and I am thinking about getting the full size once I run out of the shampoo and conditioners I already have! These are great and drugstore a win win! 


30. Notepad- This month I wrote a To Do list everyday. Even days I didn't have much to do I wrote down things I would like to get done. This system really helps me feel accomplished and productive. If you aren't feeling productive or motivated write things on the list you know you will do shower or get ready are two I put on my list.  

 

I hope you enjoyed! I was so happy with the amount of products I used up this month and I hope to be able to continue at this pace in January! Stay tuned for Wednesday when I show you the products that are going to be in my Project Pan. Have a wonderful day!  

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment