Sunday, January 18, 2015

NOTD: Zoya's Jules

I am sorry this is later than normal. I thought I took pictures in the early part of the week, but than on Thursday when I was going to work on the post I couldn't find the photos. So, these pictures were taken a week after I painted them (you can see how well it holds up). I chose this color because with my internship I wanted a color that was super neutral, but has some sparkle. Zoya's Jules was perfect! 


Inside- Flash

Inside - Natural Lighting (This picture was edited, to make it a little clearer, the colors weren't altered.) 

Outside- Cloudy 

Inside- Yellow Lighting
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your longest lasting nail polish is. Have a wonderful week. My January 2015 Birchbox Unboxing will be up tomorrow! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment