Monday, January 12, 2015

December 2014 Birchbox Review

Welcome back! Today, I am going to Review the Products I got in my December 2014 Birchbox Unboxing Video and Post. I love getting Birchbox, it is a fun surprise to look forward to each month. 



1. Davines Replumping Superactive- I used this hair spray after my showers this month and I did like that it didn't make my hair greasy. Other than that I don't feel like it did anything special to my hair. I want something that makes my hair soft and detangles it. My hair doesn't have any volume, so I was disappointed that this did nothing. 


This is the same picture from my Empties Post. They got thrown away before I took another picture.
    a. Davines Replumping Shampoo and Conditioner- After trying this combo my hair still    didn't provide any plumbing properties and all three of these products smelled like lemon      and floral which I like separately, but together it is not a pleasant scent for me. 


2. English Laundry in Signature for Her- I fell in love with this perfume! Birchbox says it is a charming blend perfectly melds top notes of rose geranium with a backdrop of woody spicy and musky notes.

3. Mirenesse's Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Sydney- I love lip products! If you have been watching my Makeup Inventory you will see what I mean! I was excited to see this product because the color is gorgeous and it is not drying in the slightest. It does dry matte, but before it dries it easily slips around on my lips which is not okay. It also wears off pretty easily, I wasn't impressed because especially with brighter colors I want it to last long time so it doesn't look odd when it wears off. 



4. Royal Apothic's Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask- I did a review on this product the first time I used it, I have used it multiple times since. I love this mask! It feels great while I am using it (a cooling sensation) and it makes my skin feel amazing afterwards! A product I might just have to purchase the full size of.  



5. W3LL People's Bio Brightener Stick in Moonstone- I have recently really been getting into highlighters, especially in the winter when I feel like my skin has less glow and color. I loved this product. This sample product was in a jar, while the full size is in a stick form, I think the consistency of the product would work great in the stick from, but the jar was a little hard to work with, but this is also a product I am thinking about getting.  


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite cream highlighter is down below. Have a great day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment