Saturday, January 2, 2016

Makeup Inventory/Collection 2016: Primers & Face Powders


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 



Face Primers 
Inventory:3 

1. Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer (Currently Using)- It does its job, but I wouldn't repurchase it. 

2. Smashbox Photofinish Primer (Next Up)- I received this in my Birchbox and I have owned the full size before, however I like primers with a little bit of coverage so I will not purchase it. I will use this sample up and love it. 

3. Lancome La Base Hydra Glow- I have the SWEETEST husband and he got me a few sets from Clinique and Lancome for Christmas! This is one that was not listed in my video, but is now in my collection and I am excited to use it! 

Goal: 1-2 
* BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer is one of my favorites!

Eye Primers 
Inventory: 1 


1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Empty)- Since I filmed the video, this eyeshadow primer has been used up! I really liked it. 

2. Benefit Stay Don't Stray (Currently Using)- So far, so good with this primer. I like how it neutralizes my eyelids as well as primes. 

Goal: 1-2 
*E.L.F. eyeshadow primer does a great job and is a great value! 

Face Powders
Inventory:2 

1. Neutrogena Powder Foundation (Currently Using)- This is a pretty good powder. I don't use it by itself and for that reason it can look cakey. 

2. Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Powder (Next Up)- I bought this at a Sears Outlet. I really like that it has different shades in there to mix. I feel like it gives it more of a natural finish. 

Goal: 1-2 
*Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent is one of my FAVORITES! 


Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Come back each Saturday for a new look into a section of my inventory! I hope this next year to continue to use up the products that I have and keep these three categories where they are so I can have a reasonable collection. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment