Friday, February 26, 2016

February 2016 Birchbox Unboxing


A new month means a new Birchbox! This month I again chose the curated box and since it was February it was date a date inspired beauty box. I am so excited to try these products.


1. Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray- I don't use a lot of heat on my hair so I plan on using this for texturizing and volumizing my hair. My hair could also use a little more of that. 



2. Catherine Malandrino Romance de Provence- I really liked this scent. It mixes fruity and floral with vanilla. It sounds odd, but they work together seamlessly.



3. Which Renewing Mud Mask- I am always up for trying new masks and this one is no exception hopefully it does its job! 



4. Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator- It is still cold where I am at so I am thinking this could work well mixing into my foundation toe give my skin a healthy glow!




5. OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet- One of the reason I picked the box! I am so excited to try this lip stain!

I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my February Birchbox. Come back in March and I will review the products I received. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment