Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January 2016 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of February Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties




1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart (Not Repurchase)- I finally used this up. I really liked the color, but the frosty pink finish is not for me. 


2. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup (Not Repurchase)- I used this with two different primers and that made a huge difference. It still didn't last all day and became patchy. 


3. C.O. Bigelow Strawberries and Cream  Moisturizing Lip Shine (Not Repurchase)- This was old and I think that is why is wasn't moisturizing, but it just wasn't my favorite. I like the spearmint scent better if I was going to get another one of these. 


4. Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer (Not Repurchase)- This was probably the worst primer I have ever tried. It did moisturize my face, but it seemed to make my makeup become patchy easier then if I wasn't wearing one. I didn't notice how bad it was until I switched to another primer. 


5. L'oreal Telescopic Eyeliner (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this eyeliner. It lasted a long time and was super pigmented. I want to try some others out, but I might go back to this. 


6. Benefit Stay Don't Stray (Not Repurchase)- I have had this for such a long time and when I finally got around to using it, it had gone bad. I really liked the staying power but it burned my eyes. I won't repurchase it because I have found super cheap eye primers do just as well. 


7. Benefit Bad Gal Lash (Not Repurchase)- I have an issue where my mascaras NEVER dry up (well maybe after a year)! I used this for quite a while and loved it, it gave me nice volume. I don't think I will repurchase it because I have a ton of mascaras and I want to try cheaper ones. 


8. E.L.F. Cream eyeliner (Might Repurchase)- I have a LOT of makeup and sometimes things get forgotten I have had this product for close to 5 years and when I went to use it, it was all dried up. I used it a few times and would think about repurchasing it when I am in the market for one. 


9.-14. Brushes & Cloth- I am trying to be honest with myself and realize what is just taking up space. The muslin cloth by Liz Earle was one of those products. The sponge is VERY old and I need to be better about throwing them away. The four brushes all shed or aren't soft anymore. 


Beauty Empties 


15. Shoes (Repurchase)- I bought these shoes at Goodwill years ago and I have LOVED them. They are so comfy and cute. I am not sure where I can get some more or I would repurchase right away. The rubber bottom of the shoe has partly worn off and I trip when I wear them. 


16. & 17. Paula's Choice Resist C15 Super Booster (Might Repurchase)- I really could tell a difference with my skin when I was using this. I have other skin care that I want to use up and try before I repurchase this. It made my skin so glowy and perfect.


18. Dolce & Gabbana's Dolce (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the scent of this perfume. It was a little more mature than I normally go for, but I really liked it. I have some perfume to go through and a scent similar might be one I get. 


19. Kate Spade's Live ColorFully (Might Repurchase)- This perfume was a more light floral versus Dolce, but I have a lot of perfume choices so who know what I will come home with when I decide to purchase one. 


20. Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a Birchbox a while ago and I have been using it when I take off my nail polish to moisturize my nails and it worked really well. I don't think I will repurchase it because I think my body creams can do the same job and I don't need a specific one for my nails.


21. Coola Face Moisturizer (Not Repurchase)- I got this in my Birchbox and really liked it. I won't repurchase it because for me it is to thin for the evening and too thick for the morning. If you aren't a picky I think you would really like it, especially if you have sensitive skin. 


22. Equate Nail polish Remover (Repurchase)- I have been using these containers for years to take off my nail polish and I love it. It has a sponge inside that you use to get off even the stubbornest nail polish. 


23. The Body Shop Body Butter in Vanilla (Not Repurchase)- I have had this for so long and it was starting to go bad. I really liked it, but I don't have a body shop near me so I won't be getting this again. I liked the packaging of the Bath and Body Works Body Creams a little better anyways. 


24. Clinique Happy in Bloom Perfume (Not Repurchase)- MY husband got me a trio of Clinique scents for Christmas and I really liked this one. It was a wonderful floral scent. I noticed that this one didn't last long on my skin or clothing and I prefer one that does. 


25. Make Face Gloss (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a Birchbox and really liked the softness it gave me skin. I didn't like how sticky it was. I couldn't wear it before makeup and at night it would get all over my pillow. 


26. Julep's Fina (Not Repurchase)- I am slowly trying all my Julep Nail polishes. Some are so gooey and gloppy, this is one of them. I loved the color but it took WAY too long to dry and it became clumpy on my nails. 


27. Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation (Not Repurchase)- My sister-in-law gave this to me and I loved the scent. I used it mainly for room spray and so I plan on purchasing real room spray once my body sprays are finished. 

28.WEI Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask (Not Repurchase)- I realized with this mask that I am not a fan of cream masks. I would rather just use an intense moisturizer. 


And those were my January Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 300 products. So 28 products in January is pretty good! 

Let me know your favorite eyeliner below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment