Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January 2016 Project Pan Finale


It is the end of the month and that means time for the finale on this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for January: 


1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart (FINISHED) - I am so excited that this is done! I have been working on this FOREVER and it wasn't my favorite so I am glad it's gone.  


2. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I have no idea when this will be done I have been trying to use this at least once a day sometimes more, we will have to see how long this lasts.


3. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream(FINISHED)- I can't get anymore out of it, so I am calling it quits. It had a nice scent, but it wasn't moisturizing.  


4. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- My goal was to hit pan, which I did, kinda. I took a small safety pin at the beginning of the month and made a hole to see how far the pan was. Since then the pan has continued to grow! 


5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- This is one of the cream eyeshadows I plan on using up in 2016 and I am excited with the progress. 


6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation(FINISHED)- I am finished! This was not one of my favorites. It didn't stay on all day and being a teacher I need a foundation that will last!   


I hope you enjoyed the finale on products I picked out for my January Project Pan. I will have my introduction to my February Project Pan up on Thursday ! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment