Sunday, February 21, 2016

Makeup Collection/ Inventory: Small Eyeshadow Palettes


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 


Small Eyeshadow Palettes 
Inventory:17



1. Pop Trio in Sugar Plum
2. Pop Trio in Peach Parfait 
3. Coastal Scents Style Eyes Sampler

4. Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells
5. Eyes Lips Face Eye Transformer  



6. Eyes Lips Face Quad in Butternut 
7. Eyes Lips Face Quad in Drama
8. Eyes Lips Face Quad in Day 2 Night


9. Estee Lauder in Ivory/ Taupe (May 2006)
10. Avon Purple Haze 



11. Revlon Colorstay in Adventurous 
12. Revlon Colorstay in Siren (August 2011) 



13. Ulta Quad in Smoky (April 2015)
14. Ulta Quad in Romantic (April 2015)
15. Ulta Quad in Natural (April 2015)



16. Covergirl Quad silver packaging (October 2012)
17. Covergirl quad blue packaging



Goal: 3-5
*I haven't settled on a perfect number, it would depend on the shades I have.
  



Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Come back each Saturday for a new look into a section of my inventory! I hope this next year to continue to use up the products that I have and shrink these two categories just a bit so I can have a reasonable collection. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment