Wednesday, February 24, 2016

January 2016 Birchbox Review


In January I chose a Korean inspired beauty box. I am was so excited to try these products. I was unable to try two of them. I am hoping they will be in by February empties.



1. TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint in Red- I loved this lip product. It seemed to set nicely. It was able to be a subtle or built up depending on the amount of layers. 


2. IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer-
 I loved this primer. I am thinking about getting it again especially when I have enough Birchbox points. 



3. RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb- I really liked how calming this mask was. It had some exfoliants in it which was nice at the end



4.Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber- I am not usually a huge fan of sheet masks, and I think that is why I put this one off.


5. Goodal Waterest First Essence- I really liked using this in the morning before I put on my primer for a light moisturizer.


6. Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling- I didn't get a chance to use the bubble peel. The face cleanser was okay, nothing to write home about. 


I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my January Birchbox. Come back in a few days to see what I go in my February box. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment