Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 2016 Project Pan Introduction



It is the beginning of the month and that means time for the introduction of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for February: 





1. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I have no idea when this will be done I have been trying to use this at least once a day sometimes more, we will have to see how long this lasts.




2. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- I am hoping to make noticeable progress this month. 



3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I hoping to finish it this month or come REALLY close.  



4. W3LL People Bio Brightening Stick Sample in Moonstone- I have A LOT of highlighters and would like to start working through them. I ended up with two samples of this so I thought I would include this one. 


5. The Body Shop Lip Balm in - I am not a huge fan of potted lipbalms so I decided to try and move this one out so I can continue working on others. 


6. Markwins Blushes - I worked through an eyeshadow palette last year and these blushes were also included. I would love to work on them and finish them up this year. 


I hope you enjoyed the finale on products I picked out for my January Project Pan. I will have my introduction to my February Project Pan up on Thursday ! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment