Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pan that Palette Update #1


I am so excited to share with you the palette I plan on working on in 2016. I am not sure how much I will be able to use, but this is the only palette I am
using! 


I received this as a perk for order over certain amount from eyeslipsface.com and never have really used it since it is SO big. The cover has since popped off and so I think it is time to move it out. It will be fun to experiment with the different colors while still having basics to fall back to. 


For January I used a variety of shade, but stuck with the neutrals. I didn't hit pan on any shades as I was trying out different colors. I did crush up one shade(a dark army green) because it had no pigmentation and was very chalky. 


For February I will be focusing on the red/pink row. My plan is to focus on a color fully row each month to try and move those out so I am not left with them all at the end. I want to have pan on a few shades in the next update. For March I plan on focusing on the green row.


I will update you every month and we will see how it goes! Wish me luck! Let me know if you are going to p
anning a palette this year! 


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment