Monday, February 22, 2016

February 2016 Project Pan Update


It is the middle of the month and that means time for the update of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for February: 


1. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I have no idea when this will be done I have been trying to use this at least once a day sometimes more, we will have to see how long this lasts.


2. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- I think I made some noticeable progress, I had to scrape off some hard pan. It has gone quickly since then.  


3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I hoping to finish it this month I use this everyday under my eyeshadow.  


4. W3LL People Bio Brightening Stick Sample in Moonstone- I have made a bigger dent, hopefully I can hit pan by the end of the month. 


5. The Body Shop Lip Balm in Raspberry- I forgot to use this a lot so hopefully I can pick it up from here. 


6. Markwins Blushes - I hit pan on the coral blush! I am so happy and I can really see progress. 


7. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie - I must have forgot to add this in (in the intro) but this is another lip product I am hoping to finish this month!



I hope you enjoyed the update on products I picked out for my February Project Pan. I will have my finale to my February Project Pan up on in about two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment