Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 2016 Birchbox Unboxing



A new month means a new Birchbox! I am so excited to try these products out. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try and answer them in my review.




1. Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution- This product is suppose to cleanse your skin as well as get off any makeup. I have tried other products like this so we will see if this is any better (it is more expensive). 


2. amika Un.Done Texture SprayThis spray is suppose to add lots volume as well as shine and strength. I am hoping this works. My hair is always looking for volume. 


3. Au Naturale Cosmetics Trio Set- First, this sample is ridiculously small! I don't normally complain but this is terrible anyways it comes with a lipstick, blush and cream eyeshadow. 



4. Dr. Jart+ Liftra™ Contour CreamThis is a collagen producing cream that firms your skin. It is also suppose to clean your skin and allow active ingredients to be absorbed in your skin. 




5. Odacite Black Cumin + Cajeput Serum ConcentrateThis oil is suppose to combat acne and purify skin to prevent breakouts. 



I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my April  Birchbox. Come back in May and I will review the products I received. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment