Friday, April 8, 2016

April 2016 Project Pan Introduction



It is the beginning of April and that means time for the introduction of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for April: 



1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe- I was hoping to made a decent dent in this product and maybe even finish it up by the end of March. I didn't finish it but I am hoping to finish it up by April. It is my least favorite Color Tattoo so I want it gone.   


2. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits- I really like the gloss, but I will be turning 25 this month and this is just something I don't want in my life anymore. 


3. Ulta Splendor and BronzerI was hoping to finish the bronzer and kale a dent in the bus this month, however after this picture was taken and the video was filmed I dropped it so I had to repress it so I am hoping to hit some major pan on it this month!  



4. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I have had this for WAY too long. I am hoping to make a big dent in this over the next month and hope to use it up. 


5. Color Trend Eyeliner in Brown- Every month I have put in an eyeliner just to make sure jam using them and making some progress, even it is is tiny progress.   



6. Benfit's High Beam- I finished off my last highlighter so I thought why not throw one into to this month's project!



7. No. 7 Lipstick in Smooth - I have been working through lip products this year so here comes another one. I am hoping since it is a softer lipstick that it will be used up quicker, we will see. 



I hope you enjoyed the introduction to see the products I picked out for my April Project Pan. I will have my update to my April Project Pan up on in about two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment