Saturday, April 16, 2016

March 2016 Empties & Declutter


Welcome to the beginning of April, which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties




1. The Body Shop Born Lippy in Raspberry (Not Repurchase)- I am so glad this is finished this. It was a good lip balm, but I am a fan of them in potted forms. 


2/3. Markwins Pink and Coral Blushes (Not Repurchase)- These originally came out of a palette with a lot of other eyeshadows. I am happy to have these done because they were depotted but they didn't have a magnetic back so it was hard to store them. They were super pigmented but they weren't very blendable. 


4. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie (Might Repurchase)- I love these lip products I have had this for a long time so I was so happy to see this used up!


5. Loreal Age Perfect (Not Repurchase)- While this is almost finished, it is a DECLUTTER, it started to oxidize and made me look like a pumpkin. I tried to mix it with foundation and it was still too orange. Even before it oxidized I could;t wear it on its own. It had no coverage and the color was a little off. 


6. C.O. Bigelow Methea Lip Balm Sitck (Not Repurchase)- This balm had a great minty scent and it moisturized my lips so well! I won't repurchase it because it causes my lips to turn white which obviously is not attractive.


7. Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder (Not Repurchase)- I got this on clearance about a year ago and it was finally time to pull it out. As I started wearing it, I realized that it was not long longwearing and it patched off. I tried different primers and nothing helped. About month after I started using it, I started to get bumps on my face and when I stopped using this they disappeared. 


8. Lancome La Base Pro Hydra Glow (Not Repurchase)- My husband gave me a Lancome set for Christmas and I was excited to use this. I really liked the affect it  gave my skin, but it did;t seem to hold on my makeup on so I wouldn't repurchase it. 


9./10./11. Mascara- Last month I did my makeup collection and inventory with my mascaras. While filming that video I realize some of them had gone bad so they went straight to the empties bucket. 


Beauty Empties 


12. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (Might Repurchase)- My husband gave me this a few years ago for Christmas and I loved the scent! It is definitely something I would think about purchasing one all my other scents are used up, but who knows by that time if my tastes will have changed.


13. SmartBrow Brow Cleanser (Not Repurchase)- This came with an eyebrow product my mom gave me, that has long since been used up. When I found this in my drawer I started using it to get off my eye makeup and it worked wonderfully. 


14. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (Not Repurchase)- I just used this as a regular cleanser. I wouldn't repurchase it because it was nothing special. 


15. Julep Sicilian Orange Foot Soak (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a Julep Maven Box and never really had a place to use it. Since being in my own home and having a bathtub I have been using it when I take baths. I really like the smell, but I have other bath products I want to try.


16. Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand Sanitizer (Might Repurchase)- I keep one of these by my bathroom sink to use while I am doing my makeup. I will always have sanitizer by my sink,  I don't know if I will be getting a different brand. I do love the Bath and Body Works scents. 


17. Olay Soothing Cucumber Body Bar with Massasing Design (Not Repurchase)- I received this from someone (I can't remember) and I am not a huge fan of bar soap but I thought I would just use it up. I didn't like it at all. It was not moisturizing, and little pieces consistently fell off. Even if I were to buy a bar soap this is not the one I would purchase. 


18./19. Dry Shampoos (Not Repurchase)- Dry shampoo is a staple in my collection. I usually stick with the Blonde Batiste, but they were out when I went to the store. I tried these and while the Batiste was good and smelled WONDERFUL it left my hair with white patches and the Sauve made my hair feel nice but it still looked greasy.



And those were my February Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 300 products. I had 55 products in January and February  and now in March there were 19 for a total of 74 products which is pretty good! 

Let me know your favorite drugstore foundation below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment