Saturday, April 2, 2016

Makeup Collection/ Inventory: Lipsticks


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 



Lipsticks 
Inventory: 36

1. Wet N Wild 907C Mauve Outta Here 
2. Wet N Wild 903C  
3. Wet N Wild 522A Dark Wine  


4. Revlon Super Lustrous in Peach Me 
5. Revlon Super Lustrous in Primrose (May 2012) 
6. Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude 
7. Revlon Super Lustrous in Berry Haute (March 2012)  


8. Revlon Colorburst in Raspberry Pie  
9. Revlon Colorburst in Peach Parfait  
10. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle (November 2015) 


11. Maybelline SuperStay Lipstick in Perpetual Peony  (May 2012) 
12.Maybelline Blissful Berry (December 2012)  
13. Maybelline Matte in Touch of Spice  
14.Maybelline Matte in Siren in Scarlett 
15. Maybelline Shocking Coral


16. Mac Lipstick in Myth  
17. Lancome Red Stiletto 
18. Lancome Fashion icon 
19. Lancome Love it 


20. Milani Flirty Fuchsia 
21. Model Co. Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty  
22. Covergirl Blast Flipstick in pucker 
23. No. 7 Stay Perfect in Smooth 
24.  L’Oreal Color Burst in Caramel Comfort  
25. L'Oreal Fairest Nude 


26. Revlon Lipstick in Blush 
27. Eyes Lips Face Essential Lipstick in Nostalgic  
28. Eyes Lips Face Essential Lipstick in Flirtatious  
29. Eyes Lips Face Essential Lipstick in Classy
30 &31.. Eyes Lips Face Natural Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph (2)
32. E.L.F Moisturizing Lipstick in Cheeky
33. E.L.F. Moisturizing Lipstick Flirty and Fabulous
34. E.L.F. Moisturizing lipstick Orange Dream
35. Eyes Lips Face Natural Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude
36. Eyes Lips Face Natural Mineral Lipstick in Party Pink



    Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Come back each Saturday for a new look into a section of my inventory! I hope this next year to continue to use up the products that I have and shrink these two categories just a bit so I can have a reasonable collection. 

    ~Annelise

    No comments:

    Post a Comment