Wednesday, April 6, 2016

March 2016 Favorites & Purchase



This year I am going to be combining my Monthly Favorites and Purchases with my Resolutions Updates (in the Video). 

Favorites




1. W3ll People Bio Brightening Stick Sample- received this in my Birchbox months ago and it was in my March Project Pan and I fell in love with it! It is the perfect color for my skin tone and gives me a perfect subtle glow. It is perfect as a base for a powder highlight or on its own. 


2. Taylor Switch Wonderstruck- My husband got this for me years ago and after all the sample and other perfumes I have owned I always have come back to this! I finally used it up this month and have missed it and realized how much of a favorite it was!


Purchase 


1.Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation- I had only one foundation left and my skin seemed to be reacting to it and so I purchased this one and my skin irritation went away. I am so happy I chose this foundation. 



Those were my Favorites and Purchases for March! Let me know what your favorites were down below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment