Sunday, April 24, 2016

March 2016 Birchbox Review


It has been a month since I got my March Birchbox so it is time to review it. This month I again chose the curated box and since it was March and it was the Ready for Anything beauty box. I am so excited to review these products for you.


1. Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Filter- I really liked this trio! I am excited that I have the full exposure palette from the same Smashbox for when my pan that palette is finished.


2. Wilma Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads- I haven't have a chance to use these, but check out my April empties to see my thoughts!


3. Milk Studios in C.R.E.A.M. - I LOVE this color! I was so excited for the lipstick! I plan on purchasing the full size once I use up a few lipstick because it was great!


4. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream- I really liked this face cream. I won't repurchase because it was good but not outstanding so I am still on the hunt for the perfect one. 



5. PARLOR by Jeff Chasten Smoothing Blowout Spray- This was supposed to be volumizing and add shine. I didn't notice any additional volume or shine when I was using this!



I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my March Birchbox Reivew. Come back in two days to see what I received in my April Birchbox. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment