Monday, April 4, 2016

March 2016 Project Pan Finale



It is the beginning of April and that means time for the finale of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for March: 


1. W3LL People Bio Brightening Stick Sample in Moonstone- I was so close to finishing this! I will be finishing it up in the next few days and then moving on to another highlighter (in my April Project Pan). 


2. Markwins Blushes -  They are gone! Well, I am considering them done. I am so happy to have these two out of my life!


3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe- I did make some decent progress this month and I hoping to finish it off in April!


4. Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in Green- I am so happy with the amount of progress I made. I have been really working on using eyeliner every day and so this is great progress!   



5. Covergirl Flipstick in Pucker- I was disappointed with the amount of progress I made on this. I was hoping to make more. 



6. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits- I really like this lipgloss but like the lipstick I was hoping to make more progress. Hopefully I can finish it off before my birthday!


I hope you enjoyed the finale for my March Project Pan. I will have my introduction to my April Project Pan up on in about two days! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment