Monday, April 25, 2016

April 2016 Project Pan Update



It is the middle of April and that means time for the update of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for April: 


1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe- I am still hoping to have this done by the end of the month I think it will be close. I love the color tattoos but I am not much of a fan of this color so I am hoping it goes fast.    


2. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits- I was really hoping to have this finished by my birthday, but that didn't happen so maybe the end of the month?


3. Ulta Splendor and BronzerI had to repress this at the beginning of the month and since then the product has been going by fast! I have the tiniest pan showing in the middle and I hope to really expand that by the end of the month.   


4. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I have had this for WAY too long. I did make a decent amount of progress but it does;t seem to wear well with a full face of makeup, so we will see.  


5. Color Trend Eyeliner in Brown- Every month I have put in an eyeliner just to make sure I am using them. I have used this everyday this month and it has been SLOW progress.   



6. Benfit's High Beam- I finished off my last highlighter so I thought why not throw one into to this month's project. I am excited with the progress and I hope to get close to finishing it this month. 



7. No. 7 Lipstick in Smooth - I have been working through lip products this year so here comes another one. I didn't make as much progress as I had hoped, but maybe I can get using it the second half of the month. 




I hope you enjoyed the update to the products I picked out for my April Project Pan. I will have my finale to my April Project Pan up on in about two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment