Friday, January 10, 2014

Vanity Set Up

An overview
I moved at the beginning of January to a new rental house. I used to have the a 12 drawer rolling plastic cabinet, I really liked it. I wasn't going to have room it in our new place and the drawers kept falling off the tracks. I wanted a vanity and my husband happened to get a new desk for free from work. We had an extra desk so I could use this as my vanity. I purchased a Jerdon Makeup Mirror that has different settings for different lighting, I love it! Also on top of my desk is my brushes, lotions and other random things in the pink basket (below). I also have a old candle jar that I put my used brushes in to make sure that I wash them at the end of the week. I also have a nail polish and perfume on my desk. The brown box is filled with products that I want to use up (they are all almost gone). In the drawer (which is not pictured) is where my face powders, primers, concealers and other face products.  

The first shelf, pictured left, is where my blush and bronzers and lip products including lip glosses and lispticks are. There is one primer that doesn't fit in the above drawer which is one my mom gave me. The other shelf which is pictured below is all about the eyes. It has pallets, mascara, eye liners and all kinds of fun things. I love playing up my eyes and getting eye products for sure.  I hope you enjoyed. How do you store your makeup? 
Thanks for Reading,
Annelise Collins







No comments:

Post a Comment