Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year & A New Start!

I am sorry that I have been gone for so long! I tried to start another blog and I decided that this is more representative of the type if blog I want. I want to use this blog to talk about every part of my life, whether that means beauty, studying or relationships. I am a 22 year old married college student that is majoring in Elementary Education. My husband and I  found a kitten, Oliver, in a construction site in late October. We then adopted another kitten, Benji, from our local Humane Society, in late December. Our apartment didn't allow cats, so we moved to a single family home a little farther from campus. All in all, I am excited for 2014. It should be a great year and I am excited to share it with you! Let me know if you have any questions/comments below!  

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment