Saturday, January 4, 2014

Playoffs Week One (Saturday Games)!

I am a huge football fan! So is my husband earlier in the week we have watched some college bowl games (they were all pretty good) because we just like watching football. I am starting this post after the two games on Saturday because I have to work most of the day Sunday. Before these four games started I picked the four I wanted to win...they were the Chiefs, Eagles, Bengals, and Packers. 

I wanted the Chiefs to win because my family as well as my husband's family all like the Chiefs. After half time when it was 38 -10 I thought the Chiefs had it in the bag, my husband I even talked about it. We thought if they could hold them or at least make them take awhile for each score that they could easily win. Clearly, that didn't happen and the Chiefs ended up losing my 1 to the Colts. The Colts just scored too fast for the Chiefs to hold onto their lead. Funny story (actually not SO funny) my husband tried to call and talk to his brother after the game and his brother didn't want to talk to him because he was so mad. 

The next game, didn't go in my favor either. I didn't really care who won this one. I picked the Eagles because I like them more then the Saints, and I liked the idea of the young quarterback. This game had a really slow start (a battle of the defenses) but in the second half the points came and in the end the Saints won by 2 points. 

Neither team that I wanted to win, won on Saturday! Hopefully Sunday will hold better luck for me! What teams did you pick? 

Thanks for reading, 
Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment