Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NOTD: Gemma by Zoya

This week I decided to add some color to my nails. My favorite color is green so I thought a perfect winter color was be this nail polish, Gemma by Zoya. I like that in different lights it is different shades of forest green. The Zoya Website describes the color as "light muted olive green with an overlay of blue and violet duo chrome shimmer. Unique, hip and cutting-edge yet subtle enough to suit any wardrobe." 
With Flash

I painted my nails with three coats on Friday evening with my Essie Topcoat, and Tuesday the polish is still on perfectly. Zoya nail polishes always stay on so well! 


Natural Lighting 

Natural Lighting
Inside Lighting



Inside Lightning 

 As you can see, this is a beautiful color and looks good in any lighting! Let me know what your favorite nail polish is down below! I hope you are having a great day! 

Thanks for reading! 
~Annelise 





No comments:

Post a Comment