Monday, December 15, 2014

December 2014 Birchbox Unboxing


I received my December Birchbox this weekend! I am so excited to share with you what I got! I love this box.


1. Davines Re plumping Super-active- I am very excited to try this product, I am currently using (it's almost gone) another leave-in-conditioner from this brand it works pretty well I am excited to see if this does leave my hair thick and shiny! 



    a.  Davines Re-plumping Shampoo and Conditioner- This is the shampoo that goes with the leave in conditioner. I am always looking for stand out shampoos and conditioners so we will see how these do! 



2. English Laundry Signature for Her- First, I love the packaging with this sample! I really do like this scent. It is "inspired by English gardens, balances floral and woodsy notes." 



3. Mireneese Mattifying Lip Rouge in Sydney- I was so excited to see this product in my box! I have been loving red lips this month and this is great! From the little swatch I did on my hand and on my lips (click here to watch the video) I am in love! 



4. Royal Appothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask- I am very excited to try this mask! It is made with tea and it is suppose to brighten and firm. Perfect for the winter time!


5. W3ll People Bio Brightening stick in Moonshine- I actually picked this product out! I explain more about that in the video! I am so excited to try this highlighter! I have been in love with highlighters recently, as my face gets paler.  


I hope you enjoyed! Enjoy your day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment