Thursday, December 11, 2014

NOTD: Ruffian's Hedge Fund


This week was a gloomy one. I tried to get pictures of my nail polish in the sun, but it didn't happen. This week I decided to continue on the fall nail trend and go with Ruffian's Hedge Fund. I received this in my Birchbox about a year and half ago and I love it! It is perfect for this time of year. Birchbox describes the color as a green foil polish with a strong metallic finish and a hint of gold shimmer that really pops when the light hits it just right. Below are the pictures! Let me know if you think their description is right. 

Inside Flash

Inside Natural Lighting (This is the hardest picture to take because without flash it looks blurry)

Outside Cloudy Day

Inside Yellow Lighting
 
I hope you enjoyed! Let me know your description below. Have a great day. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment