Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November 2014 Birchbox Review


So last month I received a great Birchbox! It is now review time!


1. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo- this dry shampoo worked really well. It made my hair look and feel great on days it didn't start like that. However, even in my blonde hair it left a white residue that was hard to rub in. I like my Baltist light and blonde shampoo fee used it gives off a blonde color and Gerard's of my grease.

2. Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream- I really liked this moisturizer. It works well in the morning and night. I am thinking about getting the full size because the texture of the cream  is perfect! This is an expensive product, so I will probably use my Birchbox points to get it later in 2015 or when my other moisturizersare used up.  


3. Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash- this body was smelled amazing! It worked pretty well, but because it is more expensive and not assessable to me at the drugstore I am going to stick to other body washes. 


4. Juice Beauty green Apple Peel Sensitive- I received this in my Birchbox a few years ago and loved it and got the full size. Since then, I have discovered My face likes and reps ponds best to mud masks. This is a great peel, but I won't be getting the full size.


5. Thebalm cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer- I have wanted to try this highlighter of so long! I was happy to see it in my Birchbox. After using it I still love it, this color is a little too dark for my skin right now. I think this will look great in the summer. I am thinking about getting the Mary-Lou Manizer because it is a lighter highlight that I think will look good on me year round.  

6.    Justin's Natural Chocolate Almond Butter- The flavor (chocolate) was good. I am very much a texture person when I eat. This had the texture of butter which I am not a huge fan of, I was hoping it would be thicker. If you like butter and chocolate then this is perfect for you!


I hope you enjoyed this review of my November Birchbox. Have a wonderful day! Let me know your favorite highlighter down below.

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment