Friday, December 19, 2014

NOTD: Wet n Wild Wild Shine Blue Moon

This week was finals week and so I didn't paint my nails till later this week. I wanted a nail polish that would go on easy and look nice, but it would easily come off later so I could paint my nail I am going to have for Christmas. I chose Wet n Wild's Wild Shine Blue Moon. This is a gorgeous shimmery navy blue color. I love this color for this time of year. Colors that look almost black but have color are my colors! This color does take awhile to dry and in the process I had to grab my cat and my nails got a little messed up, sorry! 

Inside Flash

Inside Natural Lighting

Inside Studio Lights

Inside Yellow Lighting

Outside Direct Sunlight (It was cloudy, so I am not sure how direct it was)

Outside Shade
I hope you enjoyed! Let me know your favorite almost black nail polish down below! Have a great day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment