Saturday, December 27, 2014

NOTD: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Right Said Red

Sorry this is a day late, this week has been a little crazy for me! This week was Christmas and I wanted a color that worked with the outfits I was planning on wearing for Christmas Eve and Christmas (links below). I realized neither of my outfits had much color, so a bright red nail polish was perfect! I chose Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Right Said Red, I got this a few years ago in an half Christmas sale. I love the Sally Hansen polishes! They have great lasting power and hardly chip (These pictures are after 6 days of wear.) Enjoy! 

Outside Direct Sunlight

Inside Natural Sunlight

Inside Flash

Inside Direct Sunlight

Outside Shade

 I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know what you wore on your nails this week! Have a wonderful day! Check out my last blog post to see my Christmas Eve Outfit and my Instagram for my Christmas Outfit

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment