Monday, December 22, 2014

December 2014 Favorites


Welcome to my December 2014 Favorites. I am going to show you what I have been loving this month! 

1. E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation in Ivory- This foundation is great! It is only $6 and has amazing coverage! The only negative I see from this foundation is that at times it can look a little cakey depending on the powder you use. 



2. Revlon Colorstay in Siren- This eye shadow pallet I have been loving! It is perfect for the holidays. The eye-shadow pallet I am working on using up is all natural matte colors, so it is nice to pull this add and add some gorgeous shimmer to your look. 



3. Face Oils (Truth Art Beauty Face Nourish, Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution, & Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle Repair Retinol Serum)- I have been loving face oils this month. I received all three samples in my birchbox over the last year or so and I recently cleaned out my bathroom and decided to try them out again and try to use them up. I fell in love I would mix the Keihls with my moisturizer in the morning and the other two at night and my skin felt so moisturized! 



4. Ruffian's Hedge Fund- I did a blog post on this nail polish click here to see it. I loved this color this month and the last power is amazing! 



5. Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Siren in Scarlet- I have been loving this lipstick this month! I have been wanting a red lipstick and when I got this last month I fell in love. I am still trying to figure out how to NOT get it on my teeth, but it is a great lipstick that doesn't dry out your lips. 



6. Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement in Un-Wined- This lip gloss is one I reach for every winter and fall! It is a gorgeous color and it goes on so well and stays on for quite a while. I feel like the mint makes my lips feel amazing! 


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorites are down below! Have a great day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment