Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Empties

It's empties time! This month I don't have a lot of products because I switch up a few products I use in my everyday routine and tried out some fun ones for around Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a great month of November and are excited about December! 



1. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Light & Blonde(Repurchase)- I loved this dry shampoo! I have been trying so many drug store dry shampoos and this is the best one I have found! It doesn't leave my hair with a tacky texture and removes all of my oil!



2. Equate Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes (Might Repurchase)- These were great to get the bulk of my makeup off at the end of the day. It didn't get everything off, but it did help. I was impressed how they stayed wet because I have been using these for over six months.



3. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Glowing Body Scrub (Might Repurchase)- I loved this scrub! I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, but I would get another scrub in another scent. (I have one in my shower right now.)



4. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Sunscreen Body Lotion (Not Repurchase)- When I saw this lotion I thought it would be perfect to use with the body scrub. I didn't get to try out the sunscreen because it was so cold this month! I like the Body Creams better than the lotions. Like above, this isn't my favorite scent, so I won't get it again.



5. Moroccan Oil (Not Repurchase)- This product is hard because I used to love it, but after trying other products for my hair I like other products better and would rather purchase those.



6. Maybelline Expertwear in ebony Black (Not Repurchase)- I am not a huge eyeliner person, I have been trying to work with it a little more to become better because it makes such a difference with my eyes. I liked how this one had a smugger on the end. I just haven't found the perfect one for me, so I am going to keep trying eyeliners! Let me know your favorite below!



7. Malin + Goetz Vitamine e face moisturizer (Not Repurchase)- This sample was a great size to really get to test out the product because you didn't very much each time. I used it many times and I didn't like the consistency it wasn't greasy, just too thin for me.



8. Aquafresh Extreme Clean (Not Repurchase)- I didn't like this toothpaste. I did make my mouth feel clean, but it smelled weird. It also claimed to have whitening acting and I didn't notice any difference.




9. Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo and 3 Minute Mask (Not Repurchase)-  I am still trying to find my favorite shampoo and conditioner these two were good, but


10. Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo & Conditioner (NOT Repurchase)- This shampoo and conditioner made my scalp so dry and flaky that I couldn't even finish the sample! I had two more of the same shampoo that I am not going to use because it made my head so bad!  



11. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (Might Repurchase)- I currently have the full size and I love it! I am not sure if I will repurchase it or try another perfume, once my full size is gone. 



12. Better Homes and Garden Black and Blue Cobbler (Not Repurchase)- I wasn't impressed with this fragrance. It didn't last but a few hours in my house and it smelled so good in the package. I have found that these are hit or miss, but for only $2 it is worth the risk. 

I hope you enjoyed my November empties! Feel free and watch my YouTube video that goes along with it! (Coming December 4) 



No comments:

Post a Comment