Wednesday, December 24, 2014

OOTD: Christmas Eve


This Christmas Eve I got to spend some time with my birth-dad's family and my family opening presents and going to Christmas Eve service! Christmas Eve is always when I dress up and Christmas Day is more causual (check out my Instagram on Christmas to see what I wore). 


Both the dress and shoes are by the brand Merona. I got the shoes at Target a few years ago and I just got the dress at Goodwill two days ago! 


I love the texture of this dress! (Sorry my camera strap got in the way.) 

 I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I love sharing my outfits with you all and I added some fun pictures. A video will be up soon showing you the outfit up close, as well as a better view of the booties. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 



No comments:

Post a Comment