Saturday, January 30, 2016

Makeup Collection/ Inventory: Bronzers, Setting Sprays and Eyebrow Products


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 



Bronzer
Inventory:6


1. Eyes Lips Face Golden Bronzer 
2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
3. Stila One Step Bronze 
4. Eyes Lips Face Contouring Blush and Bronzer 
5. Laura Geller Blush N Brighten in Honey Dipped
6. Ulta Splendor and Bronzer 

Goal: 3
*I want a matte bronzer, shimmer bronzer and maybe one to contour with.  

Eyebrow 
Inventory: 2




1. Ulta Brow Wiz in Light and Medium
2. Maybelline Expert Eyes in Dark Brown

Goal: 1-3
*I haven't settled on an exact number, I am still looking for the perfect brow product. 

Setting Spray 
Inventory: 2 

1. Wet N Wild Setting Spray
2. Coola Setting Spray

Goal: 1-2 
* I would like to have one at all times and if I have a backup I am okay with that. 


Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Come back each Saturday for a new look into a section of my inventory! I hope this next year to continue to use up the products that I have and shrink these two categories just a bit so I can have a reasonable collection. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment