Thursday, January 21, 2016

December 2015 Birchbox Review


Welcome! Today I am going to share my thoughts on my December 2015 Birchbox. I am really excited to share with you the different products. Enjoy!




1. Coastal Scents styleEYES in formalEYES- This was the sample that I picked this month and I am so excited to use it. I used it quite a few times, but because of my Pan that Palette I didn't use it a ton. I really liked it and I am exicted to be able to use it again. 


2. Coola Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer- I really liked this moisturizer. I wouldn't purchase the full size because I like really thick moisturizers at night and a thin one in the morning. This was too thin for the evening and too thick for the morning. 


3. Kate Spade's Live Colorfully- I really liked this perfume and would think about repurchasing this once I use up some of my others. 


4. Marcelle's BB Cream in Golden Glow- I really liked this BB cream and I think it would work well in the spring/ summer because it gave a beautiful tan glow that doesn't look natural on me in the winter.


5. WEI's Manuka Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Mask- I realized after this sample I am not a fan of cream masks. 

Those were all the products I received in my December Birchbox. Stop by in the next week to see my January Unboxing.. If you have any questions about Birchbox feel free to let me know. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment