Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 2016 Project Pan Update


It is the middle of the month and that means time to update you on this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for January: 


1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart - I am so excited with the progress and I am working hard to finish this by the end of the month. This my last lipstick (that I can think of) that I am not a fan of! 


2. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I have no idea when this will be done I have been trying to use this at least once a day sometimes more, we will have to see how long this lasts. 



3. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream- Right when I was going to draw the line the lipgloss had a HUGE air bubble in it that I couldn't get out. I am not sure exactly where I am at, but I am hoping to use this up this month. 


4. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- My goal was to hit pan, which I did, kinda. I took a small safety pin and made a hole to see how far the pan was and since then the pan has gotten bigger and bigger. I think this will help my motivation for this product. 


5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- This is one of the cream eyeshadows I plan on using up in 2016 and I am excited with how much more of the container is free on the sides. 


6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation- I love my progress! I used this about 6 times a week and there were some days I wore this two times a day due to plans. I am excited to have this done because it is not my favorite.  



I hope you enjoyed the update on products I picked out for my January Project Pan. I will have the finale to my January Project Pan up in two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment