Saturday, January 16, 2016

Makeup Inventory/Collection: Highlighters & Concealers


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 



Concealers
Inventory:5

1. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter in Fair (Currently Using) - This is almost used up and while it works okay it doesn't last a super long time, so I won't get it again. 
2. Eyes lips face HD Lifting Concealer in Brightening
3. Eyes Lips Face HD Lifting Concealer in Fair (Currently Using) - This product does nothing for my blemishes! 
4. Hard Candy Stick Concealer in Fair/Light
5. Covergirl and Olay Under Eye 

Goal: 2-4 

Highlighter
Inventory: 9

1. Benefit Watts Up 
2. The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer
3. Benefit High Beam 
4. Eyes Lips Face Baked Blush in Pinktastic (Currently Using)- This broke last year (it is in the plastic container above). I want at least that one finished by the end of the year.
5. Chella in Ivory Lace
6 & 7. W3ll People Bio Brightening Stick sample (2) (Currently Using) - I ended up with two of these so I am focusing on using one of them up. 
8. Bare Minerals Soft Focus Glee
9. Bare Minerals in Bare Radiance - This is perfect for lazy days with BB Cream and this. 

Goal: 3-4

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you have a favorite concealer or highlighter because none of these have really WOWED me so I want to try some new ones out. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment