Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 2016 Favorites & Purchases

This year I am going to be combining my Monthly Favorites and Purchases with my Resolutions Updates (in the Video). 

Favorites

1. IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer- I LOVED this stuff! I received it this month in my Birchbox and decided to try it when another primer was finished and it is amazing! I would definitely recommend it. It holds on your makeup all day and gives your skin a perfect glow! 


2. W3LL people Bio Brightening Stick Sample in Moonstone - I have been loving this subtle highlight for days that I don't want something intense. It is perfect to give my face a healthy glow. 

3. Jordana Fabuliner in Black- I have been loving this! It is perfect for everyday, but can be built up for a more intense look! 

Purchases



1. Five Bath and Body Works Body Creams- These are my FAVORITE and I happened to walk into Bath and Body Works and they were having a huge sale (of course) so I had to get them. I think I am set for most the year! 

 

2. L'oreal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer- I was out of eye primers is you saw my inventory you know I had two. I used up the Urban Decay and then I went to use the Benefit Stay Don't Stray and it was burning my eyes. I wanted to try a new one and this was one of the only ones I saw at the drugstore I went to. 


3. Wet N Wild PhotoFocus Setting Spray- I have only used one other setting spray and I liked it and so when I saw this I thought it would be a fun thing to pick up and try.




Those were my Favorites and Purchases for January! Let me know what your favorites were down below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment