Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January 2016 Project Pan Introduction

It is the beginning of the month and that means time to introduce you to this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 


Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for January: 



1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart - I was hoping I could finish this by 2016, no such luck. I am hoping this month I can finish it since it is not my favorite.  


2. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I plan on using this every day before work and see if there is any visible progress. 

3. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream- I plan on keeping this with me and using it EVERY time my lips feel dry and hopefully I can move it out of my collection this month. 


4. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- I didn't hit pan last month, that is my goal for the bronzer this month. I plan on using the bronzer daily and the blush every once and awhile.  


5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- This was in earlier monthly project pans and I have hit pan. This month I want to see how much I can use up because this is a product I want to finish in 2016.


6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation- I haven't put in a foundation but this one will be easy to track progress which I think will really help my motivation. 


I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my January Project Pan. I will have the update to my January Project Pan up in two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment