Tuesday, January 12, 2016

December 2015 Empties

Welcome to the beginning of January Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty, and random! Enjoy! 


Makeup Empties



1. Bare Minerals Lip Guard in Pebble Beach (Might Repurchase)- This was in my Lip Product Project Pan. I really fell in love with it during the project. I used it everyday in my car. I would think about repurchasing it, but I have a lot of glosses to use up first.


2. Avon Glazewear in Coral Crush (Might Repurchase)- This was also in my Lip Product Project Pan. I really liked the color, perfect for fall. 


3. Avon Frozen Lipstick (Not Repurchase)- This was my final product from my Lip Product Project Pan and I am SO glad this lipstick is gone. I am not sure where it came from, but it was a dark pink frosty color that is not for me. 


4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Not Repurchase)- I got this when I bought my Naked Pallet (a few years ago) and finally got around to using this up. It worked well on my eyelids and made my eyeshadow stay longer. 

 

5. Trestique Concealer in Bisque (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and the concealer was okay. I wasn't super impressed and so I won't be purchasing the full size. 



6. Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium (Repurchase)- This is one of my FAVORITE BB Creams! I love the coverage it gives and its lasting power. As you can tell I really wanted to get every last drop because I cut it open.


7.Ulta Dual Ended Eyeliner Pencil in Deep Brown and Black (Not Repurchase)- Earlier this year I bought an ULTA sampler box and this was in it. I have been trying to use it recently and continued to fail. I couldn't sharpen it so it wouldn't hurt my eyes, so it it getting thrown away. 


8. -10. Brushes (Not Repurchase)- I have been slowly trying to use my brushes and see which ones shed, are rough, or I never use. The sponges are ones that I never use the other two are rough and shed so they are going out of my life. 


Beauty Empties 


11. -14. Coconut Lime Verbena Body Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner (Might Repurchase)- I stayed in a hotel over Thanksgiving and took them because the smell was amazing! If I saw these in the store I would think about purchasing them for the smell. 


15. Temple Spa's La La Lagoon Aromatic Bath & Shower Gel (Not Repurchase)- I LOVED the smell of this! I received this in my Birchbox and really liked it, but I never spend very much on body wash so I won't be getting this again! 


16. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and really liked it. I am trying to simply my hair routine and an individual oil doesn't work in that.  


17. Sea Breeze Astringent (Repurchase)- When my face needs a deep clean, this is my go to product. I feel like it really cleans my deep in my pores! 


18. Christie Brinkley Complete Clarity Daily Facial Polish (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and really liked it. However, I have other facial cleansers I like better so I will not be repurchasing it.


19. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Repurchase)- LOVE THIS STUFF! I can't tell you how great this is! If you have blonde hair run out and get it! 


20. Dove Revive Deodorant (Might Repurchase)- I really liked scent of this and would think about repurchasing it. I tend to switch it up and try new things. 


21. Freeman's Coffee & Chai Energizing Paper Eye Mask (Not Repurchase)- I really liked this mask and how it made me face feel, however I can not stand eye masks. (I am not patient enough.)


22. Bath and Body Works Peach Citrus Fragrance Mist (Not Repurchase)- I have been using as fragrance mists as rooms sprays because they don't last one me long enough to bother, so I will not repurchase this.


23. Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel (Might Repurchase)- My sister-in-law gave this to me and I enjoyed it. I haven't found my holy grail cleanser so I would give this another go. 


24. Makeup For Ever Eye Makeup Remover (Might Repurchase)- My mom gave this to me for my birthday. I liked it, but I prefer a water based versus more or a lotion consistency. 


25. Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Serum (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and while I really liked this product I didn't see any result so I will not purchase the full size.




And those were my August Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. December (25) +November (22) + October (23) + September (39) + August (44)+ July (35) + June (22) +May (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (312/365)! Which means I didn't make me goal of finishing 365 products by the end of the year, but I am still very proud of myself. For 2016, my goal is to finish 300 products.  

Let me know your favorite eye cream below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment