Saturday, January 23, 2016

Makeup Collection/Inventory: Blush


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 



Cream Blush 
Inventory:2




1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale (Currently Using)
2. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade 

Goal: 1
*I want an easy one that will go with anything on lazy days. 

Powder Blush 
Inventory: 26



1 Adrien Appel True Blush
2. NYX Blush in Dusty Rose
3. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Twinkle Pink 
4. Lancome blush in 
5. Lancome blush in Aplum
6. Nars’ Super Orgasm 
7. Mary Kay in Mango
8. Laura Geller Bakes Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit
9. MAC in Love Thing 
10. Avon Smooth Minerals in Blushing Mauve 
11. Avon Smooth Minerals in Rose Radiance 
12. Avon Smooth Minerals in Radiance 
13. Markwins Pink Blush
14. Markwins Coral Blush



15. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Fuchsia Fusion 
16. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Blushing Rose 
17. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Giddy Gold 
18. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Pink Passion 
19. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Tickled Pink 
20. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Berry Merry 
21. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Peachy Keen 
22. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Mellow Mauve 
23. Eyes Lips Face Mineral Blush in Candid Coral 


24. Eyes Lips Face Baked Blush in Rich Rose 
25. Eyes Lips Face Baked Blush in Passion Pink
26. Eyes Lips Face Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky 

Goal: 5-10
*I haven't settled on an exact number, I know I need to use some up before I purchase anymore.



Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Come back each Saturday for a new look into a section of my inventory! I hope this next year to continue to use up the products that I have and shrink these two categories just a bit so I can have a reasonable collection. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment