Thursday, January 7, 2016

Lip Product Project Pan Finale

Welcome back! This is my finale to my Lip Product Project Pan. I hope you enjoyed these updates. I will be doing a Pan that Palette this year and because of this lip products are going into my monthly project pans!  (January's went up Tuesday!)

1. My nail polish project pan was going nowhere and I don't have a huge problem buying nail polish

2. I have A LOT of lip products that I need to get through and I tend to randomly buy/get them. 

I have chosen two lip balms, two lipsticks, a lip stain and seven lip glosses that I want to want to finish these up by December 31st. 



Lipstick 


1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart - I put this in my January Project Pan to use it up! I am want this lipstick out of my life! 

LipBalm 


2. The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm- I didn't have consisted use so I am be continuing to work on this in the upcoming months.   



LipStain 


3. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- This is the second project I put in my January project pan to try and us e it up. I have no idea the amount of progres because of the packaging. 

Lipgloss


4. Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint in Un-wined- I am so close to finishing this I had to take the stopper out and it is ALMOST gone, hopefully soon because I have backups of this shade.  


5. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream- This was the third lip product that went into my January Project Pan hopefully this will be finished my the end of January. 


6. POP Aqua Lauger in Flowering Fuchsia- As you can tell I didn't make some progress this month. I will be probably picking this back up in the springtime to see if I can finish it.  




Finished Products


1. Life is Good Lipbalm- I am so happy this is finished. I wasn't super moisturizing and didn't seem to last long on my lips. 


2. E.L.F. lipgloss in Oasis- I accidently took the stopper out in March and it became a mess. I really did like the color but with the stopper situation I am glad to have it finished. 


3. Covergirl Shine Blast in 825 Smolder- I finished it! I am so excited that another lipgloss bit the dust. I really like the formula and texture. Luckily, I have another one! :)


4. Avon Lipstick in Frozen - This is similar to the Covergirl lipstick with the frosty effect which I am again not a fan of and won't repurchase. 



5. Avon Glazewear Extreme in Coral Crush - I loved this color and formula and I am sad to see it go! 


6. Bare Essential Lip Guard in Pebble Beach- I had placed this in my car, and it worked well to finish it. I am glad that I have other shades because the formula was awesome! 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you are doing a project pan because I was love to see it! Have a wonderful day! 
~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment