Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 2016 Birchbox Unboxing



A new month means a new Birchbox! This month I chose a Korean inspired
beauty box. I am so excited to try these products.



1. TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint in Red- I love lip products and this gorgeous red tint looks amazing! Hopefully it is long lasting and doesn't feather out of my lips. 


2. IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer-
I am always up for trying new primers. I love primers that make my skin look radiant so hopefully it lives up to that.

3. RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb- 
I love masks and a calming mask is perfect because sometimes I can go a little crazy with exfoliants and my face needs a calming mask. 


4.Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber- I am not usually a huge fan of sheet masks, but we will see how this goes


5. Goodal Waterest First Essence- This looks interesting. I plan on using it for a morning moisturizer. I lookes like it is a combination of a moisturizer and serum, perfect to lightly hydrate my skin in the morning.


6. Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling- I am intrigued to use this. I have never used a bubble peel before. 


I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my January Birchbox. Come back in February and I will review the products I received. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment